Simply Fix is a new and innovative product specifically designed for the retrofit and maintenance of fittings into external wall insulation.
Gone are the days of costly and time consuming timber pattresses in insulated façade design! With Simply Fix, you can “Simply Fix” fixtures and fittings directly into an insulated façade using our unique seven step process.
Until “Simply Fix” there has been no easy means of retrospectively installing fixtures and fittings to the outer skin of a building that has been externally insulated. The soft, compressive nature of the insulant is not designed to carry any significant weight and hence requires pre-mounting of a load bearing pattress.
Retrofitting a pattress is costly, time consuming, often leaves unsightly patches and unless installed absolutely in accordance with system manufacturers guidance, can invalidate the property’s warranty.
With Simply Fix, the maintenance provider can quickly, cost effectively and discreetly offer homeowners additional fittings anywhere on the façade without forfeiting warranties or guarantees. The unique range of products securely transfer the outer load to the original substrate ensuring a stable mounting for even the largest feature basket!
There are many benefits of using Simply Fix:
- Simply Fix makes the install process easier and less costly, enabling you as the installer to concentrate on delivering quality work within pressurised time frames.
- Savings of up to £90 per property.
- Easy to install – no need to use timber and no lost timber grounds.
- Fittings can be ‘retro-fitted’ to any property at any time post-install, protecting warranties and guarantees.
- Allows you to introduce an aftercare service to your valued customers.
- Simply Fix eliminates the requirement for the use of timber, offering a simple and effective alternative. Our products have been created using high quality plastics that “Simply Fix” into the existing insulation in seven simple steps.
- Eradicates issues surrounding long term degradation of timber.
- Reduced install time per house.
7 Step Installation Process