Simply Fix is a new and innovative product specifically designed for the retrofit and maintenance of fittings into external wall insulation.
Gone are the days of costly and time consuming timber pattresses in insulated façade design! With Simply Fix, you can “simply fix” fixtures and fittings directly into newly insulated façades using our unique seven step process.
Until “Simply Fix” there has been no easy means of retrospectively installing fixtures and fittings to the outer skin of a building that has been externally insulated. The soft, compressive nature of the insulant is not designed to carry any significant weight and consequently, pre-mounting of a load bearing pattress in pre-determined locations across the façade is always required.
Pattresses by their nature are not “good” design and offer a low technology solution to a common problem. Thermal bridging, degradation of the timber, bleeding and misplacement leading to future maintenance problems, are all common issues associated to pattressing.
With Simply Fix, the facade installer can cost effectively offer homeowners and social landlords external fittings anywhere on the façade without pre-determining locations. What’s more, Simply Fix removes the performance, design and maintenance risks presented by pattressing. Proven to deliver savings of up to £90 per property, Simply Fix offers you, the installer tangible benefits not only in quality but value.
Fully endorsed by leading European system designers and recognised by all major warranty providers, Simply Fix is the new, “modern” solution for your Retro Fix needs.
There are many benefits of using Simply Fix:
- Simply Fix makes the installation process easier and less costly. Savings of up to £90 per property can be realised by specifying Simply Fix
- Quick and easy to install
- Totally eliminates the need for timber pattressing
- Reduces thermal bridging and accelerated degradation of the timber
- Fittings can be retrofitted to any property at any time post-completion protecting warranties and guarantees
- Helps eradicate the maintenance issues associated with retrofitting fixtures and fittings
- Allows you to introduce an “aftercare” service to your valued customers
- Max load weight of 20kg
- Fixing solutions for all general external furniture including downpipes, satellite dishes, hanging baskets etc
Cost Comparison: Retro Fix vs Timber Pattress
7 Step Installation Process