RES offer expertise and impartial advice on energy saving measures to home owners throughout the country.
Although we are committed to generating opportunity in the industry we are much more than a lead generation company. We are marketing professionals who support businesses to reach home owners in a professional and sympathetic manner.
Due to our national presence we research and identify regional areas with optimum potential, looking at house types, demographics, communities as well as ensuring we target private householders who can really benefit from energy saving measures.
We provide full marketing collateral as part of our projects, with easy to understand leaflets and brochures, ensuring home owners understand what’s available to them and how to pursue. We don’t push and sell at the door step. We have a much softer approach that delivers respectable results.
Having worked on national schemes with three out of the “big six” we are proud to have supported projects under GDHIF and the Green Deal Communities Fund through our targeted marketing campaigns.
Our staff are qualified Green Deal Assessors with knowledge and experience in their fields, ensuring that we deliver the very best and up to date knowledge on technologies and funding. We steer away from a complicated customer journey and simplify the process, providing our customers with consistency and the same familiar faces to guide them through their home improvements.
RES Services Overview
- Develop and Implement Turnkey Consumer Marketing Packages
- Local Intelligence Gathering (Regional Demographics etc.)
- Pre-Campaign Target Area Reporting (Archetypal Property Lists etc)
- Community Engagement Campaign Development
- Community Engagement Campaign Delivery
- Localised Consumer Marketing to stimulate interest
- Awareness Marketing in public venues
- Community Engagement Event Management
- Customer Journey Management to delivery
- Fully compliant working policy and procedures (lone-worker / CRB / vulnerable etc)